Sea Fishing near Edinburgh
The Berwickshire coast is within easy reach of Edinburgh and offers productive sea fishing from a boat close to the shore. This is a world famous Geological site, where Dr James Hutton discovered the theories of conformity – by studying the amazing rock formations on the coast.
What to expect
If based in Edinburgh, we will collect you from your hotel and drive you to the harbour launch point (1 hour) Everything you need will be provided, the best quality sea fishing tackle, life vests, photography. Fishing is fly or spin casting with lures, jig heads, and soft shads.
Your professional guide will assist you on the boat. Trips are typically 6 hours, though we are flexible.
- Chartered boat with qualified skipper and guide.
- Transport to /from Edinburgh (other pick up points by arrangement)
- All the sea fishing tackle and clothing you require – we use the very best!
- Professional guide, and a qualified skipper
- Photographs of the day for each guest.
- Alba Game Fishing Baseball cap – £25
- Gourmet packed lunch served on the boat and a welcome Dram. All the ingredients are locally sourced and organic. £35
- Photobook of your day’s experience – £120
- Excellent local accommodation – Ask