Sea Fishing South West Scotland
Located 3 hours south of Edinburgh and Glasgow, and 1.5 hours from Prestwick airport, this corner of Scotland offers some of the best sea fishing in Europe. Fishing from a boat close to the shore, you can fly fish or spin fish with lure, the action is fast and furious.
What to expect
If based in Edinburgh, we will collect you and drive you to the boat launch point (approx. 3 hours) Everything you need will be provided, the best sea fishing tackle, life vests, photography. Fishing is fly or spin-casting with lures, jig-heads and soft plastic lures
Your professional guide will assist you in the boat. Trips are typically 6 hours, though we are flexible.
- Chartered boat with qualified skipper and guide.
- Transport to /from Edinburgh/ Glasgow / Prestwick(other pick up points by arrangement)
- Sea fishing gear and LRF tackle for Wrasse – hand tied sand eel flies
- Professional guide, and a qualified skipper
- Photographs of the day for each guest.
- Alba Game Fishing Baseball cap – £25
- Gourmet cooked lunches served in riverside cabin, with wine and a welcome Dram. All the ingredients are locally sourced and organic. £35
- Photo book of your day’s experience – £120
- Excellent local accommodation – Ask