Salmon Fishing River Tweed with guide
Salmon Fishing River Tweed with a guide. Wonderful scenery; warm knowledgeable guides; premium tackle and service…
The River Tweed as well being famous for the origin of Tweed cloth is one of the world’s best salmon fishing rivers. Anglers have been sport fishing for the run of Atlantic salmon on the Tweed since the 17th century. The River Tweed is the second longest river in Scotland (97 miles) and produces more fish caught to the fly than any other river in Britain.
How does your fishing day go?
Your fishing guide will collect you from your hotel and transport you to the river. Days normally run from 08:00 to 18:00, however, we are flexible with timings.
We provide everything you need. Quality fishing tackle and specialist Scottish tied flies. Waterproofs and waders are supplied as are sunglasses.
Your guide will be on your shoulder all day and is happy to give you casting tips, take photos and share stories. When you need solitude you can just enjoy the river
- Fishing permits for a private stretch of the river
- Transport arrangements
- Professional guide
- The latest fishing tackle and techniques ; hand tied flies and top-end tackle.
- We will teach you Spey Casting with the 15ft rod.
- Photographs of the day– link to Dropbox
- Clothing, footwear/ waders and sunglasses
- All you need bring is your enthusiasm
- Professional photographs of your fishing experience by a dedicated pro. Link send to Dropbox or DVD provided – £150
- Alba Game Fishing Baseball cap – £25
- Gourmet cooked lunches served in a riverside cabin, with wine and a welcome Dram. Organic or locally sourced ingredients. – £40 for one £50 for two.
- Photobook of your day’s experience (if Photography option is chosen) – £120
- Excellent local accommodation
- Alba Game fishing secret weapon fly box- with 15 hand-tied patterns £100